Latest Posts

ColourPop Scandy Lippie Pencil and Stix

By 2:03 PM

The day after my issue with ColourPop's Heart On had been fixed, was pay day.  It was a rent check, so you know I was broke.  But I wanted to have things to post.  So, I spent $30.00 to get more lippies!  Really, the sacrifices I have to make for this blog ;) Okay, maybe I wanted more Lippie Stix and Pencils.


As I've already mentioned, I love a bright lipstick.  I think they're fun!  It has been an in the last year sort of thing.  So, when I saw Scandy Lippie Stix and Pencil, I knew this was where it was at.  It reminded me of Mac's Candy Yum Yum, which I don't own, so I'm not 100% that it's a dupe, but I have a feeling it might be close.


Scandy is in a satin finish, it's a bright neon pink.  This is summer in a roll up tube.

Yup, making messes again lol!
I love this color and while I like it on me, do you know how pretty this will be on a tanned person?  Oh yeah.  You know it too.  At $5.00 per product, this is a steal!  It has a creamy application and could be a little messy.  The color does transfer, but it will last roughly 5+ hours.  It is fairly comfortable but does tend to dry down.

From Left to Right: MAC Pink Nouveau, MAC Show Orchid, ColourPop Scandy, ColourPop Heart On
For some reason I always want to call MAC's Show Orchid, "Snow Orchid."  No idea why lol.  I love this color too.  Yes, it's pretty similar to Heart On, but as you can see it's not the same!  If you like bright pinks, this will be your new buddy.  If you want to try a bright pink, it's $10.00 for the Lippie Stix and the Lippie Pencil, so it won't break your bank if you aren't a fan.  It's cheaper than MAC and they don't test on animals!  Yay!

This color probably won't be for everyone.  It is fun though and I am already imagining this in the summer!

* Colourpop didn't think I should brighten my life with free lippies.  I bought and paid for this with my own nearly empty bank account.

You Might Also Like

0 comments