Latest Posts

ColourPop Heart On Lippie Stix and Pencil

By 1:03 PM

So, I know I told you I had another Colour Pop Lippie Stix and Pencil, but that there would be a story with that.

To start with I ordered it with Frida and Bound.  But I am a genius.  I accidentally ordered two Heart On Lippie Pencils and no Stix.  My heart sank!  I used the "Contact Us" button and explained how stupid I was.  Within minutes Kelsi from ColourPop messaged me and told me that she had fixed my issue.

When I received the package, there was no Heart On for me.  I again contacted them and Kelsi was super nice again and fixed it (again within minutes of my message).  So, even though their products are $5.00 a pop, their customer service is not.  Thanks Kelsi for being awesome!

First of all, Heart On.  What a name!  If you don't get it yet, say it out loud and run it together.  Get it?  Okay, now that that's out of the way, I totally fell in love with this color when I saw it on their site.  It's stunning!  


You better believe I killed the bag it came in.  That thing was ripped open and as the dust from the padding material settled, I had my long awaited Lippie Stix and Pencil in the color Heart On.

As you can tell it is a little messy.  
What a color!  It is a cool toned popping magenta, the formula is matte.  Boy is this long wearing.  It lasted from when I put it on until I washed my face before bed, with zero touch ups.  It was drying and a little messy to apply.  It did transfer at first, my morning coffee cup looked as though I had left it in a bordello.

It does stain, you wouldn't believe how hard it was to get off my arm.
The swatches on the site show it on light and medium dark skin and it's pretty on both.

Sorry for the messy application.
This is definitely a color I'm excited to have.  It will be great for spring and summer.  Who am I kidding?  I'll wear it year round, because I love a bright lip.

* I was sent this one only because I paid for it and didn't receive it.  Kelsi might be the only one at ColourPop who knows me, but she probably responds to so many people that she doesn't remember my emails.

You Might Also Like

0 comments