Latest Posts

Makeup Geek Unexpected Review

By 11:30 PM

I know you were expecting another review on Makeup Geek, but were you expecting it on Unexpected?  I know, har har har.  Makeup Geek Unexpected is a pale dusty rose brown that is $5.99 for 1.8 g.

Kathleen Light uses it in this soft and pretty Feathery Lashes Romantic Mauves look.  Crisspy uses it in this Holiday Look: Dark Lips and Neutral Eyes.  Zabrina uses it in this pretty Green and Purple Eye Look.

Unexpected
This is such a pretty color.  I feel it would be flattering on many skin tones.  It is great for blending out other colors or as a matte crease shade.  It has a creamy texture.  It is pigmented, blends well, it can have some fall out.


I feel that this color would look good on warm or cool skin tones.  It might appear chalky on dark skin tones.  This color would have been right at home in the UD Naked 3 palette and might be a little better in pigmentation and blending.

I really did like this color.  I like to mix it with Barcelona Beach in the crease.  It just makes a perfect color for me.

I think this is a color you can't go wrong with.  This is a good buy.

*Makeup Geek does not send me eye-shadow to play with.  I bought these colors with my own, trust me, HARD earned money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments