Latest Posts

Becca Moonstone Review

By 8:18 PM , , ,

If you've watched YouTube AT ALL in 2014 you've seen YouTubers over the moon for the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed.  We're talking full on la petite mort.  Gushing and going straight up gaga.

I want to go orgasmic over a highlighter.  Who doesn't?  I mean, what a way to start a day!

They have it in Moonstone - which is pale gold, more of a champagne color, Opal - golden pearl, Rose Gold - rose gold, and Topaz -golden bronze.  As we have previously discussed, I belong to the group of people who glows in the dark, so I ordered Moonstone.

Add caption

I was very excited for this to arrive.  The outer packaging is nice.

Alien space craft container.
Not so into the actual container, it looks like something that might abduct me when I'm alone on a Friday night or something.  I was prepared for the package, because I watch way too many videos on YouTube.

On the nails is China Glaze Ruby Pumps.
It looks like a nice highlighter.  It is soft and almost creamy on the skin.  It is very pigmented and a little will go a long way.  Maybe that's how we try to justify spending $38.00 on a highlighter?  I wanted to have my Herbal Essences shower moment with this.  Maybe it was the videos I watched, but I just wasn't blown away.

Left to Right: Well People, Temptu, Stila Kitten eye shadow, MAC Shroom eye shadow, and Becca Moonstone.
It applies well, but if I have eye shadows that can make more of a KAPOW for highlighter, why should I spend $38.00 for this?  The size is decent, but you don't need a lot of highlighter.

Sadly, I'm saying this is hype.  I wouldn't run out and buy this again.  If you live in highlighter, you may find this worth the price.  If you're darker than me, you may like this.  It is is very pigmented.  It didn't have any real scent, which is good. I didn't find it to break me out (unlike the Temptu which actually gave my arm hives o.O).  It lasted for several hours. But I just don't think it's going to be the end of the world not to have.

* I bought this with my own money.  Becca didn't give me samples or send me products.

You Might Also Like

0 comments