Latest Posts

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pearl Review

By 4:40 PM

Highlighters in general are something that can be tricky for me.  It's something about being able to use a blank wall as camouflage.  Becca gets a lot of love and I have had mixed results.  I didn't care for Moonstone, but I did like Champagne Pop.  When I saw the limited edition Champagne Glow Palette, I was curious.  I already had Champagne Pop, Blushed Copper looked like something I knew would not work on me, but Pearl?  Oh Pearl looked so pretty.  I debated on buying the palette just for that.  Then it happened, they released Pearl all by it's lonesome.

Front of package

Oh yeah, I bought it.  Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Pearl is now permanent and sells for $38.00 for 7 grams of product.

The packaging is black with silver and white lettering.  
Mini space ship
The powder compact is a dark brown rubberized material with a metallic top.  The company name is etched into the metal.  It is quite solid and feels well made.


The base of the powder compact is the rubberized material and has a silver circle with the product information on it.

Pearl
But that's not what we're here for, is it?  Pearl is a luminous linen.  It isn't glittery, it shimmers beautifully.  For people on the pale side of complexions, this is perfection.  I think it could be worn up to medium skin tones, but dark may find it ashy.


It should be applied with a light hand, unless you're really into a dramatic look.  It is quite pigmented and finely milled.  It can be a little powdery.  It lasts well on moisturized skin, however if your skin is dry it may not last quite as long.  It does contain mineral oil, so if that's not your thing, you may want to be aware of that.

I truly love this color.  It is nice that I have a color that actually looks like a high light on me.  As rumor has it, mixing Champagne Pop and Pearl creates a gorgeous color.  

* I purchased Pearl with my own Christmas gift card (Thank you Cousin Mark).

You Might Also Like

0 comments