Latest Posts

Makeup Geek First Love Blush

By 8:45 PM

I have a confession to make.  For many years I only had one blush.  That's not counting the years I didn't own blush.  Don't judge me!  Even now, blush just isn't the first thing I buy.  I think it has to do with being pale and not trying to go all garish clown face.  I've decided to branch out a little more and try new things.  Meaning buy more blush.  It's a sacrifice, I know.  I will try to be strong through this difficult time.

So, I've decided to try some Makeup Geek blushes.  The first one that caught my eye was the Makeup Geek Blush in the color First Love.  It is $9.99 for .15 oz refill pan or $12.99.  It is made in the US, not tested on animals, and is talc and paraben free.

Adorable paper package
The refill pans come in a paper slip and the pans work well in Z Palettes.

First Love
First Love is a pale ballerina pink that is on the cool side.  It has a very subtle shimmer that just gives it a faint glow when buffed into the cheeks.


This blush isn't going to work as a blush on everyone.  Fair to light people will like it as a blush.  Medium might have occasion for it, but it may run powdery. It may come off chalky on dark skin or work as a high lighter.  It also might work as an eye-shadow, but I don't know if it's eye safe.  It has good color pay off and lasts for eight hours.  I would definitely buff it in, as it has better results that way.

I like this blush but I really don't think everyone will.  On my skin it looks like a natural baby pink flush.

*No one sent my First Love and tried to win my heart.  I paid for it with my own money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments