Latest Posts

Makeup Geek Country Girl Review

By 10:45 AM

I bought this in my second round of Makeup Geek shopping.  I wasn't going to buy it, but there was that whole video that Young Wild and Polished did on her favorite Makeup Geek products.  I totally shopped this list for round two. It's also in this pretty and springy look by Kayleigh Noelle.

Country Girl
Makeup Geek Country Girl is described lightly shimmery pink brown, to me it is a little more ruddy than pink.  It is on the warmer side, but not in a bad way.  I think it could work on most skin tones.  It is also $5.99 for a 1.8 g.  This one is one of the drier shades.  It has good pigmentation, but isn't one of the more pigmented Makeup Geek colors.

It is very versatile and does wonders for warming up a cool toned look.  It's not going to blow your mind, but it might be the basic color you didn't know you needed.

Lol my skin looks like paper!
* I bought my own Country Girl.  No one gave me a Country Girl.


You Might Also Like

0 comments