Latest Posts

Makeup Geek Preppy Review

By 11:29 AM

Oh yeah, just brewed another cup of coffee and I'm ready to get down to business.  I really want to get more of these Makeup Geek shadow reviews up.  Not that I want to get it over and done with, but I have more stuff I have planned and need more excuses to go shopping.  Plus, I didn't post for a bit due to new cat and current cat and all the fun of their introduction.

This was another one of the colors I got on my Young Wild and Polished Shopping List.  Makeup Geek Preppy is a warm matte khaki brown that leans a little olive or mustard depending on your skin tone.  It is $5.99 for 0.064 oz refill pan that fits well into Z-Palettes.

Preppy
This is another one of those basic shades that might not blow you away but that can be very useful.  It's a good alternative to the red and orange crease colors, if you're feeling something different or if those colors aren't your jam...or mustard?

Preppy swatched
The texture is very soft and it has good pigmentation.  It blends well.  It's very similar to Urban Decay's Buck but not a dupe.  Shadesof Kassie used it in this khaki and berry look.  Pin up Beauty used it in this olive look.  It seems to be a great color for blue eyes!  It also looks beautiful on brown eyes, as in this long wearing look by Casey Holmes.

* No one sent me anything to try.  I buy my own Makeup Geek shadows.

You Might Also Like

0 comments