Latest Posts

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water Review

By 9:29 PM

I've had this for over a month and I wanted to make sure I really wore this so I could give a good opinion.  Especially since it can be hard to tell with primers.  Unless they truly rock your socks off or something.

So there wasn't a face on YouTube that didn't tell me that I needed this.  It was here, here, here, here, here, and here.  It is everywhere!

It's the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water the small 1 oz size is $16.00 and the full size 3.9 oz is $32.00.  Fiscally the $32.00 is the more responsible.  But if you're low on funds that $16.00 makes more sense.

Smashbox
On paper this looks like an amazing product, silicone free, alcohol free, oil free, and infused with electrolytes.  It feels nice on the skin.  If you do the Wayne Goss foundation over primer trick, this spray just feels great after the powder step.

Primer Water
It is just expensive water.  It doesn't have things that are really harmful, as far as preservatives go, it has one of the more gentle ones, but if a person has sensitive skin there are a few things that might bother your skin.  The fragrance isn't very strong but may bother some sensitive people. I didn't find the scent enjoyable.  It just smelled kinda chemically.  This primer water won't really do much that justifies the price.

I didn't find it to prolong my makeup.  It did feel somewhat hydrating for a little while.  I didn't find that it refreshed my makeup.  I won't be repurchasing, but if you want to try it, I suggest getting the small size just to see if you really like it.

* I bought this myself with my own money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments