Latest Posts

ColourPop I Heart This Lippie Stix and Pencil

By 2:26 PM

ColourPop has become my favorite brand of lipstick.  I've had to move my MAC out of my makeup carousel to make room for more.


When I saw ColourPop's I ♥ This Lippie Stix and Pencil it was an easy sell.  They are not to be confused with the Super Shock Shadow of the same name.


They are $5.00 each.  The Lippie Stix is 1 g of product.  They are made in the USA and they do not test on animals.


 I ♥ This is a gorgeous red fuchsia in their matte formula that would be perfect for fall, but I'll still wear in the summer because it's so pretty.  The matte formula lasts a very very long time on the lips and is quite comfortable for a matte.

I ♥ This


It has good pigmentation.  While I love the color of this, I have found that unlike most of their mattes, which transfer at first and then dry down, this one never really dried down. At lunch this was all over my coffee cup.  I had to be careful through the day not to smudge it.

I still love the all day lasting power, how it is mostly comfortable all day, but toward the end of an eight hour day you'll want gloss or something, but I was surprised at the transferring.  It's still a great color that would look pretty on so many skin tones as your undertones will really bring out certain aspects of this color.

* I bought I ♥ This with my own money.  No one told me to ♥ this or made me ♥ this.  I ♥ this of my own free will.



You Might Also Like

0 comments