Latest Posts

ColourPop Tea Party Super Shock Shadow

By 7:34 PM

Happy June everyone!  Can you believe it's already June?  I can't, except for maybe all of the May Favorites on YouTube!  I love Favorites, they're like shopping lists I haven't made...and in many cases couldn't afford to make.  Why do you think there is so much ColourPop?  Because I like it and I can afford it!

Speaking of ColourPop, I have another ColourPop Super Shock Shadow to do, this time in the color Tea Party.

Tea Party
Tea Party is $5.00 for .07 oz and is one of their metallic formulas.  You know what that means, tons of sparkly goodness.  Like the other ColourPop products, it's not tested on animals.


It is a pretty peachy pink with lots of silver glitter.  Absolutely perfect for the spring/summer.  It's one of those colors that you use to dress up a basic eye look.  It has decent pigmentation on my skin, but from what I've seen, shows up much better on darker skin tones.

Swatch of Tea Party
On me you don't really notice the color so much as the intense sparkle.  It's quite pretty.  It's not going to be the uber dramatic color, but it will add a punch of glitter to a simple look.  If you want it for the color, you either need dark skin, a primer like Nyx Milk or Cottage Cheese, or to pack it on.

Like the other metallics, it goes on well patted in with your fingers or even a synthetic brush with tightly packed brushes.

In other news, I was watching a Jaclyn Hill video earlier with a gorgeous blue smoky eye and some of the comments caught my eye.  It looks like there will be a new Urban Decay Palette coming out July 8th.  It's their Naked Smoky Palette and Temptalia has a teaser for it.  What do you think?  I predict that it will sell out fast.  I'm thinking I want it, but I wonder when I'll be able to grab it.

* I bought my own Tea Party, Mad Hatter not included.

You Might Also Like

0 comments